Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery Assistant Interview

Hello

im a male practitioner and i have got an interview after the easter holidays. The interview is for a full time level 2 nursery assistant at an outstanding school. i have attended an interview prior to this and got the job. i would like to know what kind of questions they may ask? i know they will ask me scenarios, but are there other questions! I really keen on getting this job!

thanks

Vik

Good luck with the job, Vik and welcome to the Forum!

I don't work in schools and have no experience of school intervews, however I imagine there will be some emphasis on safeguarding.

Maz

Hi Vik and welcome to the forum from me too. :o I'm not in a school situation either so not much help. Make sure you read their last inspection report and if you can go for a visit too to get a feel for their ethos. If you already go in armed with a good knowledge of how they work it will help. Good luck! xD

Hi Vik and welcome to the forum from me too. :o I'm not in a school situation either so not much help. Make sure you read their last inspection report and if you can go for a visit too to get a feel for their ethos. If you already go in armed with a good knowledge of how they work it will help. Good luck! xD

thank you for your help. very much apperciated. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)