Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Kalidoscopes

OFSTED tomorrow just found out which activity will be my focus.....kalidoscopes.... just wondered if any of you lovely people had any ideas to jazz up this activity as I'm very aware OFSTED may be watching? I feel this activity has limited learning opportunities. Have thought about adding torches and colour paddles can't think of anything elses maybe mirrors and beads to create affect. Any ideas greatly apprciated Thank you

Really well thank you Mundia, the children really enjoyed it. I added torches and colour paddles as an extension. The children talked about what they could see as well as making predictions and explaining how they thought things worked and why. I also had some information books about light and mirrors that they were able to refer to!!

After thinking it wouldn't be a very exciting activity I really enjoyed it and the children learnt a lot!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)