Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nitendo Wii

We are about to be given a Nintendo Wii for our Nursery. I was wondering whether anyone else had one in their setting and if so which games would you reccomend?

Thanks

Charlie

Hi Charlie and welcome to the forum.

I'm a childminder and although we have a Wii I haven't found any games so far which work well with children under six. We have a Hannah Montana dance one which the children enjoy but to be honest they're not using the game - just enjoying the music and copying the dances as they would on a normal music video.

I'll be interested to see what other people have found.

Guest jenpercy

Younger children find it very difficult to keep the controller aimed in the right direction. That sais Wii Sports is as good as any, Monkey BallsI think this assessment may be from older children. Younger ones prefer GameCube.

Our childern are from 4

Thanks guys. I have since carried out reearch with some parents at the school and they reccomend Dora the Explorer and Bob the Builder.

Thanks for your help, if you come up with anything else it will be appreciated.

Charlie

Younger children find it very difficult to keep the controller aimed in the right direction. That sais Wii Sports is as good as any, Monkey BallsI think this assessment may be from older children. Younger ones prefer GameCube.

Our childern are from 4

Think there is a Peppa Pig game too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)