Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Childrens Rights

Hi

I wonder if you wonderful people out there can help me. My member of staff who is doing her level 3 has to do an activity to raise awareness of children's rights. our children are aged 3 and 4 and i just cant think of an activity that can be observed for 15 minutes that will cover it.... my mind is a blank!!!! does anyone have any suggestions please. Thankyou

Hi

I wonder if you wonderful people out there can help me. My member of staff who is doing her level 3 has to do an activity to raise awareness of children's rights. our children are aged 3 and 4 and i just cant think of an activity that can be observed for 15 minutes that will cover it.... my mind is a blank!!!! does anyone have any suggestions please. Thankyou

Ello,

Could this be something like a story, with props/puppets, maybe about being friends/inclusion/anti bullying...? Possibly about respecting others/being respected?

Campbells

One thing I'm always going on about to our children is that everyone can play with the toys in playschool (rights) but everyone has to help put them away (responsibilities).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)