Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What About This One?

Oh :o ... I had not seen that there was a forum just for book recommendations and posted this in the wrong place, so now I am doing so here hoping you can help me out. Thanks in advance :D !

Hi!

I got my BA in Elementary/Primary and Special Education in 1986 and have been working with Reception children for the past 4 years in a row. I am interested in keeping myself updated and found about a book which I would like to know if it is worth to buy: Advanced Early Years Care and Education, A core textbook for Foundation Degrees in Early Years (Editor Iain MacLeod-Brudenell)... http://www.heinemann.co.uk/vocational/book...isbn=0435401785

Does anyone know about it? Would you recommend it?

Hi Smiley,

I guess the lack of responses here means that this book is unknown?

I have held off responding but if its geared to Foundation degrees you may want something different?

Have you read "The Foundation Stage Teacher in Action" by Margaret Edgington.

I am about to do a review of this book and would think it could be a good read to

keep you updated.

Good luck!

Hi Susan,

Indeed, more than going for another degree, I am interested in updating myself in the EY area. I do need refreshing :D !

It is difficult to find books in English in a non-English speaking country. Surely enough it will be interesting to read your review. Thanks for your recommendation :) .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)