Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Education Show, Birmingham

HappyMaz

Is anyone going to the Show on Saturday? Upsy Daisy and I are going together and wondered if anyone else is likely to be there and fancies meeting up for a cuppa?

We're quite friendly really!

Maz

I really wish I was going, it'd be lovely to meet up again, maz :o . And for the first time, upsy!!

Unfortunately things are very hectic here and also I have a tutorial from 1 - 3 so it's completely out. Have fun, though.

Sue

Lovely thought - but I'm meeting friends for lunch in the tapas bar in Birmingham and lunch there sometimes lasts ALL day!! :o

Enjoy the show, though.

Nona

Oh typical forgot all about it! Tooo late for this year I am afraid plus theres a football match on (dad will not drive me down) tomorrow too.

Plus I am away next weekend with 30 other mad guiders!!!!

Have fun!!!

Beth

Lovely thought - but I'm meeting friends for lunch in the tapas bar in Birmingham and lunch there sometimes lasts ALL day!! xD

Well I wonder if you'll still be there when we are out and about looking for food after the show has finished Nona? :o

Could be! :o "Lunch" lasted over 5 hours on one occasion xD and I can't blame it on slow service!

They do "Tapas for a Tenner" 5 dishes to share between 2 people, great value and great food... am I tempting you??!

Nona

They do "Tapas for a Tenner" 5 dishes to share between 2 people, great value and great food... am I tempting you??!

Well Upsy Daisy and I are having a last minute conflab tonight to make the arrangements, so it is entirely possible! Does it include chocolate though? That would seem to be a high priority.

Maz