Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tree House Role Play Ideas

Hi :o

My children have asked to change the role play corner into a tree house, i'm a little bit stuck for inspiration...any good ideas as to how i can make it cosy and exciting for them? I've got a picnic blanket to go in there and the usual food items from the home corner cupboards and thought maybe some torches but that's all i can come up with on a sunday evening so far!

Many thanks! x

Hi :o

My children have asked to change the role play corner into a tree house, i'm a little bit stuck for inspiration...any good ideas as to how i can make it cosy and exciting for them? I've got a picnic blanket to go in there and the usual food items from the home corner cupboards and thought maybe some torches but that's all i can come up with on a sunday evening so far!

Many thanks! x

hi

could you use old brown boxes as the tree, shape it to be the base of the tree (lge boxes would be need or several i would think) paint with children accordingly...make door way.. make leaves to stick on or print to give the effect.

i wonder which one of the children thought of a tree house and do the other child have ideas of what one might be... maybe look in books or you tube check before using.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)