Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Progress Graphs - Profile

One of the most useful things about the old e-profile was the progress charts you could generate from different parts of year to end year etc. is it me or have they disappeared? All I can find are average point scores etc.

Am I missing them somewhere or once again has something useful been ruined for the sake of change!

Now they've also put all months of year I also feel guilty that I'm not updating all time or referencing all achievements specifically to a month. Have decided to stick to updating at end of each term ie 6 times a year.

Beginning to wish I'd kept old version.

Sorry, still using the old version, but don't like the sound of the new one, will dodge as long as possible.

Not much help I know but didn't want to look without comment!

Jane x

I've just had a look (sad, I know at this time of night! - husband on late shift and not home till midnight!) and I can't see them. Hadn't actually noticed till you pointed it out. You're right, they were extremely useful graphs, my head especially liked them...as long as the lines on the incremental progress graph went up!

We've had to upgrade to new version. LA said so!

is it the eye profile you mean? I am sure under charts there comes up a box where you can choose different styles of graphs, you can also set up different groups so you can get the data for say you fsm or your key children etc. Have you tried the help bit, thats how i learnt to play with it x

Hi Bladette

As jennywreny has said, the charts are still there, both group and individual ones and also the children scoring the 'all important'6+.

About half way along at the top it says 'select a chart' and there is dropdown box for you to choose which one you want.

Yep i have found charts but the ones where you can do progress from one time to another are no longer included. Means you have to print one for each time and then work it out. As Laila said they were very useful to wave in front of head and easy/quick to find out the info.

I actually prefer the new version and especially the percentages graphs....everyone understands percentages and it is so much easier explaining and showing progress to SIP's and curriculum leaders who have little knowledge of EYFS (however many times I explain it!!)

S

Edited by Sharon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)