Jump to content
Join Us
About Us

Sudden Death Policy


Recommended Posts

I feel that we have enough policies and procedures as it is, I am not looking to add any more, however could this be added as a sub paragraph to Safe Guarding, Accidents, RIDDOR?


I believe that it is written down somewhere but my head is on exploding point, I will have a search and get back to you tomorrow



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good grief!



I suppose you'd have to contact police, ambulance, social services, Ofsted, CP officer, H&S officer. I think thats what RIDDOR is isnt it?

Edited by Rea
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)