Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Huddersfield Planning

Hi all,

We are currently in the middle of changing our planning to the 'Huddersfield Planning'. I went on the Huddersfield training course in 2007 so have some knowledge of the planning, but need a refresher.

Does anyone use the Huddersfield planning and if so do you have an example of a long, medium and short term plan? I have the templates of the medium and short term plans but I am not sure if I'm putting the right things in the right boxes ! lol

Never know whether you are doing the right thing with planning as there is no set format with Foundation Stage :o

Hope someone can help

Thanks

x

x

Hi all,

We are currently in the middle of changing our planning to the 'Huddersfield Planning'. I went on the Huddersfield training course in 2007 so have some knowledge of the planning, but need a refresher.

Does anyone use the Huddersfield planning and if so do you have an example of a long, medium and short term plan? I have the templates of the medium and short term plans but I am not sure if I'm putting the right things in the right boxes ! lol

Never know whether you are doing the right thing with planning as there is no set format with Foundation Stage :o

Hope someone can help

Thanks

x

x

Please excuse my ignorance but wha is Huddersfield Planning

Paula

Yes Marion, exactly that x

No sure about copyright, have actually been on the Huddersfield planning course and have the tables etc, but cant remember what to put in them it has been so long! I am aware people have took on Huddersfield planning but have adapted it, thought that may give me some ideas. Heads are spinning with what exactly should be on the long, medium and short term planning!

xxxxxxxxx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)