Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Decorated Setting

Hi everybody,

Have to share this with you. Recently we got about £ 35.000 to spend in setting.

We striped walls of and put all furniture in the cellar and Attic and every room is been painted with lovely pastel colors. In the hall is lino, my only concern is will it be slippery during wet days (any ideas). In the snack room we got kitchen elements in children's hight . In the creative area we got also sinks in the children's hight. The new carpets only waiting to be done in the end off the week. Already looks beautiful, like brand new setting! We all so exited to go back and start putting things together.

We also recently had installed interactive white board, scanner in the color ( we scanned a leaf and got this big leaf on the board, nice to see different patterns), we also got this 'digit blue' camcorder and it can be used by children. OOO, I am so exited! My colleagues went today to start putting things back. I couldn't go because my little girl got chicken pox :o

After everything is done I will send few pictures if anybody is interesting.

:D:D:D:D:D

That sounds fantastic - how great to have a fresh new look to start from. :D I think we are all envious! Do get some pictures to show us. And look after that little girl of yours :o - it is better to get chicken pox sooner rather than later.

Hi,everybody!

It was our first day with children been back and it was fantastic. Even we didn't finished yet everything we could see this excitement in the parents eyes when we said if they want to have a look around.

Children were overwhelmed with the little kitchen, they all rushed to eat their snack that they could wash their's cups and plates by themselves, (we put them after in dish-washer)! It was lovely day.

I will definitely post the pictures once our staff computer is back in to a normal. It is still everything unplugged. Hope rest of you having fun like I am.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

B, sounds like everything was just so wonderful!!!

I do admire you, coming on here in English - I won't open my mouth when in a non-english speaking place. Shame on me!!!!!

Although my husband enjoys the peace :o

Sue :D

Well, Sue,

about year ago I would not do something like this, but now I suppose I am more confident than before.I am just waiting to do course on English, everything I know is from talking to people, especially my husband. I am sure he wish that I couldn't speak English.

Guest alisonjayne

Hi B

it all sounds fantastic cant wait to see the pictures, hope your little one has got over chicken pox. You mentioned a digital blue camera, I have seen one of these in the Nursery world magazine they look very child friendly, quite robust did you get it on line?

Ali

Hi Ali,

We are chosen to be pilot setting with this interactive board and I think that was all included together in the package, but I am not sure now!!! :o

I will ask my manager when I see her and let you know.