Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Need A Hug

Hugs from me too and a big thank you for putting things into perspective for me.

Thought my day had been tough but it really, really hadn't!!!!

Best wishes to your daughter too hope everything went well for her.

Hi Whitetree,

just sending you both virtual hugs. Hope your daughter is home safely now and that you have been able to spend some quiet special time together.

try to think of positive things to look forward to throughout this difficult time and to focus on them when you are having a tough day. I remember my Dad saying during his Chemo that it was having little special moments to look forward to that kept him going even though he felt tired, fed up and all the other emotions you must be experiencing.

Does your daughter have a support system in place for her during her exams? I am sure you have already thought of this but it may help her to have a supportive teacher/teachers who she can talk to if things get too emotional during an exam.

Sending you both hugs and prayers for a peaceful nights sleep and a better day tomorrow

Nicky Sussex :oxD

hello whitetree

dont think I have spoken to you before but just to let you know I am thinking about you and everything crossed that you get through your treatment smoothly and soon start to feel better. Big hug and keep positive you have lots of friends on here thinking about you.

just wanted to add my virtual hug to this very long list (((((((hug))))))

know it's easy to say but stay positve and strong!!

good luck to your daughter with her exams!

Right, from an ex-chemo girl to one just starting out...............................try to remember that this will pass.it's a means to an end, designed to make you well again, so you'll still be here to help that lovely daughter celebrate passing that A level. Chemo is definately not my idea of a hot night out, but I was reminded time and again, that 'this too shall pass'...........so, take each day as it comes, drink PLENTY of water ( it really does help!), listen to your body..if it tells you it's tired, don't take no for an answer............sleep!!Have you had pink pee all day?? I was fascinated by mine! I am always here if you want to pm me for a chat ( and I'm not easily offended, scared and no question is too silly to answer! I also listen to rants if and when they are needed, so use me if you need to.) And yes............hugs from me too, this bit is S**t, but it WILL pass, I promise xx

Hi Whitetree, how are you today?

I'm sending an extra hug in case you're a) feeling a little poorly or :o feeling ok and wanting to celebrate getting through yesterday!

Nona X