Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Comic Relief

Hi just wanted to direct attention to the Sport Relief website where you can order a free early years activity pack based around Lazy Town and Sporticus. The pack contains, amongst other things:

a guide book to support fundraising ideas/events

story book about a child who will benefit from sport relief

posters

stickers

balloons

There is also a Primary school kit for those working in schools but I have not had a look at this and a sock scheme- whereby you can sell special sport relief socks to children, parents and teachers!

I'm planning to run the 3 mile run in my town on Sunday 21st March- I'm absolutely rubbish at running but run it I shall! A good incentive to keep fit and help others less fortunate than ourselves :o

Comic Relief Shop

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I work in the Schools and Youth team at Comic Relief – currently working on the Sport Relief campaign - and it’s brilliant that you’ve ordered our Early Years Activity Kit – I really hope that you find it useful!

If you’ve any comments, thoughts, suggestions ideas or questions it would be great if you could PM me – as feedback is absolutely invaluable to make sure that we can provide you with everything you need to have a brilliant day!

You can also find lots of foundation stage linked activities to download (free!) on the Early Years Section of our website www.sportrelief.com/earlyyears,

Thank you again!

Julia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)