Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ipp

sorry - individual play plan . I need to do one for a child but I recently had a virus on my laptop and it was one of the things I wasn't able to retrieve . Thanks Dizz

Hi there. I'll add mine just to confuse you!!

Don't forget all targets should be SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achieveable, Relevent, and Timed). There's a good bit here if you need help with this! http://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/acls-set...sandtargets.pdf

I always struggle with keeping my 'target' SMART and it usually takes a few tries to do it, but it really helps deliver what you want, and is clear for any other staff involved. You can then definitely measure the success of what you are implementing. If you want specific examples please PM me!

I number all my IEP's (1a, 1b, 2a, 2b etc). All the A's are the plans and all the B's are the reviews. This helps when the documentation is passed on to school or wherever and keeps everything very clear. (This was very useful recently when we applied for a full statement for a child). Usually an IEP runs for 1/2 term.

Hope this helps.

BLANK_IEP_TO_COPY___USE.doc

Edited by Guest

Thank you all for your examples, would any of you mind mind if I print these of to show the other girls on my DPP course? Some of them are really struggling to get blank copies from their settings and it's always good to have a selection to look through.

Thanks

Karrie

We used to use the format provided by LEA but area SENCO informed us that the format had been deemed 'too official looking' and the initial visual impact of the form had shown parents were concerned by officialdom and something more user friendly and that gave more provision for the child's views would be better. As yet there is no LEA replacement (working on it!) so it was suggested that we made our own and as long as it works that's fine - so I had a play around and came up with the one I have attached. The different reaction from parents has been quite profound which surprised me - apparently 'colour' makes the difference!

From my point of view I like the child involvement consideration and even the youngest children are told it is there special plan and they 'mark make' in the signature space for 'child'

Not everyone's cup of tea I;m sure but it works for us

IEP.docx

Thank you all for your examples, would any of you mind mind if I print these of to show the other girls on my DPP course? Some of them are really struggling to get blank copies from their settings and it's always good to have a selection to look through.

Thanks

Karrie

Fine by me Karrie. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)