Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

First Aid - Documenting

Guest Spiral

Guest Spiral

Hello everyone,

just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase the book to fill in for the first aid accidents?

we've been looking everywhere, but they do seem a bit pricey!

Thank you, Spiral

Guest Spiral
Hi

We use the Pre-School Learning Alliance accident book, cant remember how much it was but think it was about £5.00.

Hope this helps

Kris

Hi there Kris, thanks for that, unfortunately the PLA aren't doing this book anymore (unless I'm missing the right link - if so please could the link be sent on/pasted)?

So please could anyone pass on details of their supplier? i'm aware that we should be holding the accident forms in a booklet, and we haven't been doing this - had downloaded the sheets from the EYFS disk and been using them, ah well, all help would be appreciated,

Thank you, Spiral

So did we, lalalou!! Great minds think alike eh? In fact with my addition of a detailed body map I'd say mines better :o

Actually, another improvement is that I've inserted a coloured page about 10 pages before the end saying 'oops, only 10 pages left, better ask for a new one!' as noone ever mentions they've used the last page until its too late!

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)