Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Role Play Area - Hospital

Guest colechin

Guest colechin

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you all had a good break and are feeling refreshed.

My break has been extended this week, due to the snow. We have only opened for 1 day so far!

Anyway, we have set up the role play area as a Hospital. Is there anything out there that would help my new ladies in seeing the stepping stones that the children could be covering.

I would like to put a list of the stepping stones up along with how they could be met.

I am asking this question first before I start and type a list out. No need to invent the wheel!

Look forward to your replies.

Have you looked in the resources section on the left hand of this page? click on it and then on

Resource Library under Enjoy and Achieve. You will find Enhanced Provision Planning and then Role Play. There are two different hospital role play plans there, one on each page, which between them should give you what you need.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)