Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Failed Ezl124

Buttercup

feeling fed up waited since september for results passed 123 but failed 124. just happened to look on website and found results there. No feedback i assume that will come in the post. It says i can resubmit so I suppose thats something. thought i had got it out the way.

anyway look forward to last day of term tommorrow.

buttercup

HI buttercup

Congratulations on passing 123 and sorry to hear about 124. It must be a real case of mixed emotions but the positive note is that you can resubmit which is much better than a 'real fail' where you have to retake the whole course.

I am not sure about the EZL courses as they are rather different to E123 and E124 but you should receive feedback which will hopefully be informative. You will receive 'resubmitting instructions' too and I am sorry I can't tell you any more than that.

Don't be too hard on yourself and good luck with the resubmission, remember there are loads of OU students past and present who are more than happy to help :o

Hi Buttercup

It is obviously a bit of a blow, but try not to get too disheartened. When the feedback comes back it may be something quite small and easily remedied, so just a small setback in the scheme of things.

Take care and enjoy the last day of term tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

hi dont be disheartened . I did e123/e124 together I passed e124 but failed the eca of e123, personally I think the eca's were submitted too close together. Anyway I did resubmit the eca for e123 and have just got my results back so say that I have passed. I must admit my confidence was knocked when I failed , but please don't give up resubmit and Im sure you will pass, also OU did offer for a tutor to discuss the ECA with me face to face , however, I could not do that as I live abroad. Im sure you will get the support from OU so keep going.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)