Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Christmas Concerts.

Well we had our christmas concert today, and after months of singing the song's so the children learn them, and mad rush to put costumes on most of the children (some didn't want to) trying to do it all in 45 minutes befor the parents came in, performed the song's and for some strange reason it only took 10 minutes!!!! :o Mind you the kids were really well behaved today, i was very proud. :(xD

Well done, glad it went well for you.

We had ours today as well and it too went really well, I was so proud of all the children, they were fantastic. All the parents were bowled over by them. Although I did have one awkward moment. The event we take part in is a Carol Service organised by the college we are attached to. One parent complained that he should have been told it was a religious event because he is an atheist. I wasn't aware of this, on their details for the child it states that she is C of E. I was a little gobsmacked and it did bring me down off my high for a few minutes, but hey want can I do now.

Although I did have one awkward moment. The event we take part in is a Carol Service organised by the college we are attached to. One parent complained that he should have been told it was a religious event because he is an atheist.

Isn't the clue in the title! 'Christmas concert'

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)