Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Presents For Children

Hi

I've just ordered little santa key rings, I'm also making a little festive cupcake for them & I put the gift & the cake in a festive bag with a printed sticker that says Merry Christmas from Mrs Lear.

The keyrings are 45p each (they are into keyrings at the mo)

The festive bags are £3.20 for 20.

The other things I buy.

(Below is a link for baker ross)

hope you find something

http://www.bakerross.co.uk/product-Santa-F...yrings-X259.htm

Why dont you get a class present which the children decide on together - they could write to Father Christmas asking for the gift they would like him to bring the class to share - that way you could get something really nice for all to enjoy . Lizz

We've done something similar to that in the past when parents have given us some gift tokens when the children leave. We cut up items from catalogues which we could afford from the gift tokens given and the children "vote" on which one/s they want.

I goto the Book People. When they bring books into school there's usually a book set that lends itself well to a whole class. This year they have a set of 20 books for £13, and I have 18 in my class so that works really well. Then my TA gets them something small to go with it, like a novelty pencil or glitter pen.

Why not use the money to buy a gift from OXFAM to help other people. £20 will help to buy books, clean water etc.

Just a thought that they might like to use the money to help others less fortunate than themselves. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)