Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Moving

Marion

Hi Marion

I too moved from teaching foundation where I had happily spent the last 10 years to teaching year 2 with the brief of making it more hands on, creative and introducing continuous provision. I am now a term in and if you ever feel like a chat. Please do get in touch...it's very lonely!!

Jay

Hello Jay - how are you doing - my Year 1/2 colleague wants to work closer with FS - we would be so interested to hear what you have put in place - we are trying to do the same thing.

Marion - I am sure you will let us know how you get on - I have not belonged to the EYF for long but have really appreciated your words of wisdom, you always have a good suggestion to make. Sounds like we are in the same situation, so I look forward to hearing what you do!! Good luck

:o

What a shame your last day was not as you would have wished Marion but reading all of your posts I am sure you will be a real success in Y2 with all of the good pedagogical skills you have.

:( Sorry to hear you didn't get to say goodbye to your class, Foundation will sorely miss you I'm sure.

But Hey, :o How exciting for you, my daughter is in year 2 and as Governor have been learning about the different expectations expected in school for this key stage compared to early years. I've been on a mini campaign to abolish worksheets.

Can't wait to see all your photo's of 'active' learning from your new class and to read all about your Y2 adventures, lucky children and lucky school to have you. xD

Sounds like your head teacher knows quality when she/he sees it, and is on your wavelength too by the sounds of it. :(

Have a lovely Christmas break Marion and best wishes for 2010. :(

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)