Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Easi-speak Microphones

Hi,

Does anyone use these?.

We have just got some but they came without instructions.

After spending half-an hour trying to find where the batteries go I was told by a helpful dad at pre-school that perhaps you charge them up on your computer. Duuuuh!

I am now charging, it's 'flashing' but I don't know how long I need to charge it for.

I have mangaged to record myself singing the Eastenders theme tune and play it back.

Anyone know what the 'snowflake' button means? i am hopeless without an instruction manual...

We have one at school but only use it for the basics of recording and playing back. I will bring instruction book home tomorrow and let you know how it works

Sorry I didn't pick this up earlier. When charging the little light flashes green and orange, once charged it just stays on green.

The snowflake switches the mode.. I think this is something to do with the format when you upload your recordings.. but dont hold me to account on that. There are basic instructions actually on the easi speak, if you haven't accidentally deleted them that is.. press the previous button a couple of times and the play and see what happens. Or plug it into your computer and see what is stored on there already. Th instructions were not on a manual, just on a small sheet that came with it

Sorry I didn't pick this up earlier. When charging the little light flashes green and orange, once charged it just stays on green.

The snowflake switches the mode.. I think this is something to do with the format when you upload your recordings.. but dont hold me to account on that. There are basic instructions actually on the easi speak, if you haven't accidentally deleted them that is.. press the previous button a couple of times and the play and see what happens. Or plug it into your computer and see what is stored on there already. Th instructions were not on a manual, just on a small sheet that came with it

Quite right Mundia, the "snowflake" button switches between recording in MP3 format or WAV format.

Edlee, I have one of these and use it extensively. If you want me to scan the user manual and upload it for you then just let me know and I can sort it (but don't tell anyone, just in case the copyright police are listening in...)

Cheers,

DDC.

Thanks guys. Manual has been located during a special festive cupboard clear out.

I love these microphones!! Also loving our new talking photo album.

Get me...I've gone all techno, techno......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)