Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Christmas Pudding Music

Part of our classes Christmas performance is saying the Christmas pudding poem which goes

Into the basin

Put the plums,

Stir-about, stir-about,

Stir-about!

Next the good

White flour comes,

Stir-about, stir-about,

Stir-about!

Sugar and peel

And eggs and spice,

Stir-about, stir-about,

Stir-about!

Mix them and fix them

And cook them twice,

Stir-about, stir-about,

Stir-about!

After the ingredients have been gathered together in the bowl they are going to do a little dance to 'mix them up' to make the pudding. Usually I can think of suitable music but I have gone completely blank today and we must start practising the dance soon(like yesterday really!)Do any of you brilliant people have any suggestions for a short piece of music we could use.

Thank you

Edited by Guest

Part of our classes Christmas performance is saying the Christmas pudding poem which goes

Into the basin

Put the plums,

Stir-about, stir-about,

Stir-about!

Next the good

White flour comes,

Stir-about, stir-about,

Stir-about!

Sugar and peel

And eggs and spice,

Stir-about, stir-about,

Stir-about!

Mix them and fix them

And cook them twice,

Stir-about, stir-about,

Stir-about!

After the ingredients have been gathered together in the bowl they are going to do a little dance to 'mix them up' to make the pudding. Usually I can think of suitable music but I have gone completely blank today and we must start practising the dance soon(like yesterday really!)Do any of you brilliant people have any suggestions for a short piece of music we could use.

Thank you

How about music from the Nutcracker suite- you know the music to everyones a fruit and nutcase...- sorry showing my age sigh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)