Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Years Management Degree

Hi I'm a new member of the forum doing a degree at Hope University in Liverpool. I'm having trouble finding info on childcare in Austria for an assingnment due in on the 12th Dec.

Anyone know anything about early years provision in Austria, cost, availability, curriculum, quality etc....?

:o

:o

Thank you so much! I had the second link but not the first, what a fountain of information!

Have you done the degree Marion? If so I'll probably harass you for the next two years!

Congratulations Sunshine on choosing to do this degree!! I started the 2nd year in Sept to top up to Foundation Degree and graduate with a BA(Hons) in Nursery Management in July (hopefully). I have absolutely loved doing this degree with Hope and have found the tutors fab; I will miss t when I've finsished it!! Good luck with yours!!!

Congratulations Sunshine on choosing to do this degree!! I started the 2nd year in Sept to top up to Foundation Degree and graduate with a BA(Hons) in Nursery Management in July (hopefully). I have absolutely loved doing this degree with Hope and have found the tutors fab; I will miss t when I've finsished it!! Good luck with yours!!!

It's good to know someone who has done it janny, I'll have to keep in touch, you can be my mentor!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)