Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Baby Roleplay

I am providing some baby roleplay this week becase lots of children in my class have recently had new baby brothers/sisters. Need some ideas to make it interesting though.

we made a baby clinic , using the doctor equipment and babies and scales to weigh them, children had prams and pushcahirs, babies and took turns to be the doctor and nurse to examine the baby.

Inge

Don't forget somewhere to change your babies - mat, nappies etc. I also had a baby clinic and we weighed and measured the babies and recorded them on those chart things. I've got them saved on my computer and will try to attach them. I also downloaded a load of posters which I printed out but you can probably get some from your local health visitor, along with leaflets.

boys_height.pdf

We too are "attempting babies" next half term. We have organised for our local health visitor to visit. It will be a memorable visit for all as she knew some of our children when they were babies.

Also why not try to encourage one of the mums with her new baby to come in and show the children the real thing. Beware the visit may be a noisy one, but true to life.

Good luck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)