Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Estimation

Any greast ideas out their for estimation? iN A PICKLE and want to do something exciting with my chn. Any help would be very much appreciated. Ive thought about using puppets, to guess how many objects the puppet has. but to me trhat doesnt seem very inspiring

love to hear from yuou

miss pink xx

Yeah that sounds good, any ideas when they go off and consolidate. It be nice if they coukld do something in pairs.

xx

Weve just covered estimation and my group act were estimate how many cubes you can fit in your shoe then actually do it.

Put tong and compare bears in the water-use a minute sandtimer..estimate how many you can pick up in a minute.

They loved these activities. :o

You need to remember that no-one can meaningfully estimate a greater number than they can actually count, so for some children that's going to be a rather small number. :o

You don't have to estimate number. You can do it with shape and space eg Will this jiuce fit in that cup?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)