Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Role Plan Planning

A while ago I downloaded some plans for different role play areas and the plans identified the learning and resources etc. they were brilliant and I saved them to my computer but sadly my comp has wiped its memory when we moved house!!

Im trying to google them but cant find them anywhere?? Anyone any ideas? I think there were also some for sand / water.

I remember printing out and tweaking the hospital role play one.

I would love to find these again.

Anyone know the ones I mean?

Thanks

Jo xx

A while ago I downloaded some plans for different role play areas and the plans identified the learning and resources etc. they were brilliant and I saved them to my computer but sadly my comp has wiped its memory when we moved house!!

Im trying to google them but cant find them anywhere?? Anyone any ideas? I think there were also some for sand / water.

I remember printing out and tweaking the hospital role play one.

I would love to find these again.

Anyone know the ones I mean?

Thanks

Jo xx

Hi, try www.earlyyearsplanning.co.uk - they have a free download of role play long term plan - it might be what you're looking for

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)