Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Arts Mark Help!

We are reapplying for artsmark (I know it's late!). Has anyone applied for it in this round and done the option where children are getting 'accreditation'? Does anyone know what this might be for 3- 7 year olds? (It has to be in dance, drama, music or art and done through school - we don't teach ballet classes). Any ideas gratefully received. :o

Hi! I just saw this thread! I'm still in the process of completing the arts mark application but it's not looking like I'm going to get it finished in time, which I'm really annoyed about!! It's the first time it's been done at my school aand the head hasn't exactly been helpful. Our application was for the primary setting so not sure about doing it for the 3-7 age phase.

I've basically filled in all the bits I can with as much waffle as I can. But the school has to have a Creative Arts policy, and at the moment we have seperate policies for each creative art, and although I've mentioned to the head that this would need addressing and agreed by the governors nothing has come of it. Looks like I'll have to wait till next year now. Good luck with your application - sorry I'm not very helpful on this one :o

Hi Jess D, I did get it done. :o Do you want to see our arts policy? I had to write it for last time we did Artsmark. The whole process is musch easier the second time because you don't have to repeat working out all those dreadful %s in the tables. The form is also 36 rather than 54 pages long. It is a bit mad, it's nearly worse than the SEF!

Arts_policy.doc

Thank you so much! That really helps. i don't think I'm going to have it ready for the 18th, so will have to file it away for next time. Glad you got yours done! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)