Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Seal (resources)

Hiya, does anybody out there know how to access the seal resources. I have searched the disc that comes with it but stilll not found them.

Would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction

thankyou

miss pinkxx

Guest budgie1

The seal stuff is aimed at primary aged children (so from Reception upwards) and the SEAD stuff came out last year and is aimed at the younger age range (0 -5), so it depends what setting you are in. Both have some really good ideas. :o

I am using the set of booklets specifically for F1 and F2. It is virtually the same as the original SEAL but F1 and F2 have their own set of documents that link to development matters. Comes in its own folder etc. It can be ordered from DCSF publications for free. hope tis is useful. x

Hi misspink.

The EYFS versions of the SEAL materials were re written to meet the EYFS earlier this year. You may have them in school and are referred to as the 'red' set (the other year groups have other colour codes: blue for KS1 etc)

You can download them here

You will find that many of the photos from the photo pack are excellent and can easily be used in FS

I hope that helps

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)