Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Breastfeeding Manifesto

Upsy Daisy

The Breastfeeding Manifesto Coalition is developing a national scheme to support mothers to exercise their right to breastfeed when out and about.

They are asking people to complete a very short questionnaire so they can find out how much support they can count on. It would be wonderful if you could take a moment to complete it.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=fe0U...5U4aWwZ7g_3d_3d

Perhaps we should also take a moment to reflect on whether we do everything we can to support breastfeeding mothers who use our settings either for the babies they are feeding or when picking up and dropping off older children.

• 4 months later...
Guest Rouse1

Hi Im woundering if u can help me, i recently had a baby and breast feeding my baby at work (i work in a nursery with my baby), since returning to work their has been no clear instruction on were i can feed my baby no clear policy and i want parents to be assured that it will be in queit room away from other babies what can i do