Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Showing Parents Around Nursery Policy

Guest lou73

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone could help me.... one of my staff members has been asked to write a policy about showing prospective parents around our nursery. I was wondering if anyone could help her by sharing their one? it would be appreciated if a anyone could help.

I would ask 'who by? and what for? !!

We don't have a policy....... but I simply explain to parents 'come when you want - but take us how you find us' we may be able to spend lots of time talking - but might not! However if you like what you see and want to have more time to chat and ask questions etc that were not covered during the visit we then we make a formal appointment.

xx

I agree with you but this staff member has been given this task by a member of the school's senior management team. I think they just want procedures set down in black and white so that all parents are given the same information and treated equally. I also think that because we have several members of staff a policy, would enabled all staff, to ensure that all parents have the same initial experience of nursery who ever they are shown around by.

hope that makes sense

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)