Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Request For Help

Hi,

Could anyone give me some advice for an interview. I have to take in a plan for a reception class (any of the 6 areas) and be prepared to discuss the planning, how the activity went and the activity outcomes.

Had my confidence knocked at my last interview, was told lesson really good, children focused and controlled behaviour well but did not answer 1 question in enough detail. need to pull off a good lesson and be able to explain the above points clearly.

hope someone can help!!

Hello there Kazi. Do you have any feedback about which questions you didn't do so well on last time?

Have you decided what activity you are doing yet? I would certainly go with something you feel very confident about.

Think carefully about what you want the children to learn, and put this into your plan. Consider how you would adapt as you go to reflect children's responses. The other part of the task is to see how you evaluate and reflect on our lesson, and they will be looking to see that you have picked up the same things they observed. You may also think about where you would go next to extend or support the children's learning further.

I hope that makes sense and good luck with the interview

If the lesson was good at your last interview could you do something similar again? Or have you any ideas on what you would like to do. I find it hard to think up ideas to help you without some sort of guidance.

Hi

I was thinking of using the Owl Babies book, main focus - feelings and being sensitive to the needs of others , exploring the meanings and sounds of new words. introduce book looking at repetitive text and use props ect for the children to recall the story.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)