Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eye Profile

Guest JoMitchell

Guest JoMitchell

Hi,

Have been teaching for 4 years now but this is my first year in Reception so everyting is very different and new!

Just getting my head around the profile assessments and wondering if there is a certain date that we have to have completed our entry profile assessments by?

Thanks Jo :-)

Hi Jo

Welcome to the forum :o

I am unable to answer your question directly but is this something your headteacher or LA advisor be able to help you with? Can you ask the previous member of staff who did the reception class?

Hope someone comes along soon who can give you a little more clarification.

Best wishes

Sue

Hello there Jo, welcome to the forum.

You will need to make inquiries about this as each LA operates differently in this area. It is worth remembering that the profile data does not have to be completed and returned to the LA until the end of the year. However some are asking for entry data or some schools are also asking for it, and so there may be local variations on expectations. As Sue has already said, better to get it right for your LA, your Headteacher should know and if not they should be able to find out.

You may also find that you have entry data from previous settings (eg in transition reports) your children have attended and this is important information for you too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)