Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Recording Next Steps?

Bubbles00,

I think you work in a daycare setting? I'm going to move this topic out of Reception and Year 1 discussions to avoid further confusion. :o Let me know if I've got it wrong!

Oh it says on my computer that its in Observation, assessment and planning forum...strange!!

You are right Bubbles, but there are "sections" for Reception Yr 1 teachers and "sections" for nurseries and pre-schools with similar forums in them - bit confusing sometimes, but you have to look for your particular setting type and then look for the forum in which you want to post on the index page.

You are right Bubbles, but there are "sections" for Reception Yr 1 teachers and "sections" for nurseries and pre-schools with similar forums in them - bit confusing sometimes, but you have to look for your particular setting type and then look for the forum in which you want to post on the index page.

Hopefully this confusing aspect of the forum will be changing soon. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)