Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Interview For After School Club Manager

Hi,

I' returning to the boards, having only recently decided to return to work after having a baby. I'm an EYP who qualified on the full pathway last year, and I have my first job interview for the position of manager of an afterschool club on Thursday.

I have to lead an activity with around 8 children. Has anyone else done anyhting similar. I'd be very grateful for any ideas. I'm so nervous my mind has gone a bit blank!! :o

Hmmm, I'm thinking maybe a pizza making activity. I want it to be something that I can easily get the other member of staff involved with as well.

sounds a good idea - i work with under fours but think children would love this - obviously will need to check for allergies and also the handwashing needss to be thought about.

the only idea i had was making playdough which our children love to do - they can choose the colour , smell they would like to make -can also have a range of other bits to add such as glitter , rice, lentils, etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)