Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

3 Little Pigs Rap?

Whilst searching on google for activities relating to the 3 little pigs, I came across a discussion about the 3 little pigs rap. Has anyone heard of it or know how it goes? :oxD

There is a book called "Big bad raps", can't remember the author but I'm fairly sure it has a 3 pigs rap with a title something like The Huff Puff House. Can't be more specific cos my book's buried in the loft :D

I've got theThree Singing Pigs book. It has the Three Little Pigs rap/chant in it. The story is read and every now and again the children can join in with bits like.....

(to the tune Knees up Mother Brown)

Trotting down the road

Trotting down the road

Three little pigs on a big adventure

Trotting down the road

and....

(to the tune Do You Know the Muffin Man)

Have you any straw for sale

Straw for sale, straw for sale

Have you any straw for sale

To build my house this morning.

There's more... :D

Is this what you might have come across Kat?

Sue J

I would love to hear more.

Fairy Stories is the PS departments next topic.

Although given what has happened to me over the past 3 weeks why I should sit and find activities, songs etc for them I don't know.

I am very near to just handing in my notice, nowhere to go!!!!!

I have brought a preschool dept up to a suitable standard, implementing the FSC and giving the children opportunity to do all of those things that are important to them, refine, revise, expand etc. only to be promoted in Septemeber and removed from the Dept. Last week I was told that the dept was a shambles, wasn't it!!! (very much directed at me and my methods!) I don't get in there much now, it was made pretty clear on my promotion that I had to let the girls "have their own ideas", and so the dept fails!!!!

My intervention into the 2-3 dept brought dividends and the dept was transformed before Christmas. Now I am to withdraw from there too!!!!!

Help!!!!! - Eeven our college DCE student is considering a transfer after being told that the PS dept will go back to a STRUCTURED timetable (one staff member all the time, WORKSHEETS and having to stay in one room ALL DAY)

We have had children in tears already today!!!!!

Janet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)