Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Seal Materials

Does anyone know what age group the Seal materials are aimed at? I have just received the revised materials for EYFS but my school currently use the older version which I just don't think are right for Nursery children. I have been asked to get the children to make a specific contribution to a whole school display which appears to be related to the whole school assemblied which Nursery don't attend so they don't actually make sense. Any ideas? Feel a bit confused by this. Thanks

it's my understanding that SEAD is for EYFS and SEAL for KS1/KS2

Having read both, I would have to say that personally I was totally underwhelmed!! All seemed a bit obvious.

Am about to undertake some SEAD training, so maybe my eyes will be opened then....or again, maybe not. Don't get me wrong, I think a child's social and emotional development is critically important, but sometimes wonder if the people that write this material assume that we are all stupid and can't have any ideas of our own.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)