Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Drain Pipe Cascade

Somewhere on my travels on the internet I have seen photographs of water cascades where drain pipes are attached to fencing in interesting ways for children to pour water down. Now I need to show someone what I mean so they can make one for us I can't find any photo's and wonder if any one can help?

there was also one on here somewhere of a selection of pipes tubes, taps, funnels which interlinked and water direction could be changed.. they were clear tubes and I cannot find it now...

looked wonderful too up a whole wall.

Inge

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you debs. I've seen that but its not really what I'm after. I'm looking to use really life drain pipes and connectors attached as basic provision to the outside fencing. I was sure I'd seen a photo example but still can't find it. I think its out with the wickes catalog and a piece of paper at half term to design my own

Thank you debs. I've seen that but its not really what I'm after. I'm looking to use really life drain pipes and connectors attached as basic provision to the outside fencing. I was sure I'd seen a photo example but still can't find it. I think its out with the wickes catalog and a piece of paper at half term to design my own

I know what you mean biccy, when you've designed it perhaps you would share it as I am looking for something similar. Perhaps, having some fixed equipment to give children the idea then additional resources that children can add on to would be a good idea??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)