Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq 3 For Teaching Assistants

Hello faf66 and welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid I can't give you any answers but am sure somebody must have some expertise in this area and will help you out soon.

Linda

Hi an welcome :D

I can't give you specific details - do you want to study part/full time, study at college or distance learning?

I typed 'NVQ 3 teaching assistants' into my search engine and loads and loads came up but they were specific details for individual colleges.

Perhaps if you tried you search engine and added your location it would come up with courses local to you.

Good luck sure you will find something :D

Hi faf66 and welcome to the forum. :D Are you already doing the NVQ? If so you might already have this book which I found on Amazon. There is also links to other books you might find useful. :) Was there anything else specifically you had in mind?

Hi faf66, I cant help either I'm afraid, but get this...some years ago a parent I knew went to work as a TA in a secondary school for £9 per hr with no qualifications :o

Good luck :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)