Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq4 Children's Care Learning And Development

Hello,

I am bravely embarking on my level 4 training, i am very worried i am going to struggle to find the time to committ to paperwork. As a leader of a preschool there is already so much to do!

Is there anyone else out there who is currently studying for the same qualification?

I hope so! :o

Hello,

I am bravely embarking on my level 4 training, i am very worried i am going to struggle to find the time to committ to paperwork. As a leader of a preschool there is already so much to do!

Is there anyone else out there who is currently studying for the same qualification?

I hope so! :o

Hey i finished my level 4 a couple of months ago....it is time consuming but well worth it!

Id be pleased to help or give any advice if i can!!! Good luck x

Hi

I completed the level 4 about 2 months ago.

Yes, it is VERY time consuming but worth every minute!

I own a very busy day nursery which i work in each day from 7am until 5pm, and i found that i had to sacrifice virtually every evening and weekend to get it completed. A couple of times i had a month break to enable me to get things sorted at work eg implementing the EYFS and recruiting for new staff, which gave me a bit of a breather!

However, once completed, i breathed a huge sigh of relief and couldn't wait to get my life back, but felt quite bored after a couple of weeks so i started the A1 assessor award which i have now completed and i am contemplating what to do next!

Once you have the study bug you will really enjoy it!

Thanks everyone!

I would be intereseted to hear more about the asssesor award?

And Spiral- yes lets be study buddies! Im slightly worried about it all. Im sure i will be fine when i get into it, but would be great to have someone to share ideas with etc...

Watch this space! lol!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)