Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Feel Stupid Asking This.....

What's a CAF? I realise I should know but have not come across one before. I could look it up but know that you lovely people explain things so well.

:o

What's a CAF? I realise I should know but have not come across one before. I could look it up but know that you lovely people explain things so well.

:o

Just wanted to add that CAF has not reached all areas yet as there is a large shortfall in training etc. There are lead professionals who will support you if you are in an area not yet covered who will guide you through the process if you need to raise one.

L

P.S. I only know this as we discussed at college last week!

Edited by Guest

Of no help to you at the moment but I am going on a CAF training day in October as just found out they are replacing Local Inclusion Support Meetings in my area. Don't know if any of you had them??

Was told last week that any child with additional needs i.e. not just SEN will have to undergo the CAf process. Hope the training covers how to explain this to a parent as it will be a requirment to go through Statutory Assessment!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)