Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Thanks For The Feed Back

thanks every one for your support i feel im going to need it, im dreading this F/D. Ive already had texts this morning from others that are feeling dull at the mo. Hoopefully this can only get better. Im first on list for extra support. Any info gratefully recieved. Kerry X

Kerry you will be fine. This not knowing is definitely nerve wracking but once you get something concrete to do you will be fine. Have you got any reading to do yet? If so get the books asap and start picking out interesting bits to read.

Hi

I started to read chapters 3 & 5 of Toxic Childhood, oh boy did she get me going. Other people have suggested me reading the whole book so i said yes and now look at me im on here!!!!!

I've not read that particular book but other textbooks have me jumping up and down whether I agree with them or not. I have even thrown the book in the bin because I so did not agree with what they were saying. I did however fish it out when my tantrum was over! xD

Good luck with your reading! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)