Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fs Portfolio

Hi Does anybody do a FS portfolio with evidence of good practice in Nursery and Reception? I don't mean Moderation just a nice file with evidence of good planning, photos, children's work. I thought this would be good evidence to show OFSTED. Tia :o

We have made portfolios showing the children's work, photos, captions, planning etc for the last three or so years. They look fab when they are done but take an awful lot of time to complete... last year I started to send them home with parents and they were well recieved. We used A3 style books.

L

Thanks for your reply. The children have them as well, but I wanted to make just one general file to keep in school. Just wondered if this is usual practice. Tia :o

hi - we've never done it but it sounds like an interesting one to me - could be useful to show all sorts of people, not just OFSTED - I say give it a go !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)