Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Games, And Songs Ideas

hello everyone...I would be very grateful for some little ideas for 5 minute games-just some fillers before going home time that maybe last between 5-15 minutes. I would aslo love some action CD songs that I could use. Im going to buy the Tumble Tots ones but would like to get a few more.

Thank you,

p.s im 29 weeks pregnant this week and I am sooooo tired.......

Have you thought about Sticky Kids tapes/cds, they are very good. Lots of different types to choose from, there might be something you could do with those. We do one called Alphabet Express, which has letter sounds and some actions to reinforce the letter sounds which our children have enjoyed. If I have a few minutes to fill I sometimes use our Shape Envelope. I have a large envelope with different 2d shapes cut out in jazzy coloured card. I only show a tiny portion of a shape above the envelope and the children begin to guess the shape from what they can see, we then sort them into shapes with straight sides, curves etc.

Do you have a computer accessible? If so, you could try the Singup website (www.singup.org). Just go into Song Bank, then search for Foundation Stage and there are loads of lovely songs on there. I put them on to fill in, and when we are tidying up etc. The kids love it!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)