Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sequencing Pictures

Happy New Year everyone, glad to be back???!!!

Can anyone help me? I am looking for a website that has pictures of the main parts of stories for children to sequence. I am particularly looking for Cinderella.

Hopeful thanks in advance!

Not sure of a website but I do know that there's a photocopiable Cinderella sequence in the ELS file which came into school 3 yrs ago. There's also written sequences and one or two other bits on Cinderella. I've used it quite a few times.

Thanks for your help. I have photocopied but despite many versions of Cinderella none actually had clear pictures when it came to it!

Have got the ELS folder at school. Can't wait to get back on Monday to check it out. OK, I can wait for Monday, but you know what I mean! That's the problem- you end up with so mnay folders and books you forget what there is!

Oh for 1 book with everything you could posibly need....................

Hi everyone!

Sorry to butt in on this but I really need some pictures for sequencing Goldilocks. I'm doing this next week and I thought one of my books had some in and they've not!

If anyone can help me I'd be really pleased and grateful,

Thanks

Nich

xx

It's funny how little sequencing stuff there seems to be, I think!

I'd love to do lots more sequencing, sometimes everyday activities and sometimes some well known stories, but it does take a lot of time to get it together. Does anyone know of a book with photocopiable sequencing pictures in it?

Or does anyone fancy making such a book?? :o

Dianne

I used the pictures from this website Goldilocks.

Thanks for that link! Great pictures. I just hope my class enjoy them tomorrow.

I've also decided that in my DT lesson we're going to make porridge, even though Ihate the stuff!!!

When we did goldilocks we sequenced using props, 3 bears, 3 chairs etc in appropriate sizes, children then had great fun retelling the story in role play using them. we found that we had most of the items on site for this and used cardboard boxes for beds.

Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)