Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Brio Builder System

I was playing with our Brio builder set today with a boy in my class and we were following the plan on one of the cards and realised we didn't have enough of the red nails. Does anyone know if it is possible to get replacement sets without having to buy all the wooden bits again?

We don't have it at work but my little (big now really) boy has some. I have sen it on ebay in the past which would cost a lot less than buying new sets from retailers. Otherwise it might be worth trying to contact Brio themselves to see if you can buy spares directly. I know Playmobil offer a service like that.

Hi

We normally write to the company and explain who we are, what we do and then say that there doesn.t seem to be enough bit's or this part is broken would they mind replacing them ect ect. We always get a reply and 99o/o of the time we get the items as well. If your really lucky the company send an additional present as well.

Kat

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)