Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Eprofile

Does anyone out there have any information regarding a new eProfile coming out? A friend of mine has been told that NAA is no longer and that QCDA ( Old QCA ) are to develop the new eProfile.

Just when I thought I was gettting to grips with using it!

I don't think it is changing - they are going to be more national with the support and really taking ownership of it but as I understand it will stay essentially the same, just get updated versions in the same way we have before.

There will be a national help desk soonish - at least that's what they told me!! They've been contacting all us LA moderation managers.

Cx

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks Catma that is a relief! Will carry on with this version then this term.

We got sent a link today from our LA to this

http://www.suffolkcpd.co.uk/fsp/

Am a little confused because our authority has never provided support for the e-profile before yet we are now on the list suddenly, yet no other information. Does anyone know is the idea that all authorities now use it or maybe ours has just signed up?

Guest LornaW

I think that now QCDA are supporting it more and more LAs will advice using it. It is a very good resource and I would recommend you download it and see how you get on with it.

I would though ensure you talk to your school SIMS.net person as they will be able to make you a data file to input all the necessary data for each child into the programme and this will save you masses of time as it was never envisaged you would input each child's data individually!

Lorna

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)