Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Degree

Well I keep being amazed by how capable my husband seems to have become of actually tidying up the kitchen properly and doing some ironing!

The bit I find hard is when my little one says 'Oh don't do college work again Mummy. You're wasting time that you could be playing with me'. We just do little deals that if she lets me concentrate for half an hour then I will play a game with her.

I'm currently trying to get my portfolio done so I don't have to worry about it as well as assignments over Christmas. So with a little willpower I'm signing out of the forum for a while!

Keep in touch.

Hi i know how you feel, i don't know if ive got the time. This is only after the first day, Im going to think positive and try and organise the kids and the hubbie a lot better than at the moment. Oh better go that the washer just clicked and finished best get it all hung out to dry. Hope to speak to you soon. Take Care. X

Hi

You seem to have the same info as me, im going to do what i can and just go with the flow untill i know more theres not a lot i can do. If i get anything ill keep you posted.

Don't worry I don't crack that easily - I'm in year 3 so well practiced.

Hubby can now cook a full sunday roast, keep house plants alive, toilet clean ( not too bad- not found sink or bath yet), even goes shopping for provisions, hoovering - is a developing skill.

Kids are still breathing too

The FD teaches hubbies new skills - not sure it's built into CWDC criteria but certainly helps keep me sane.

Edited by tess

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my names carol and ive been doing my degree for nearly a year im finding it quite hard to juggle time . i have been asked to do a case study has anyone got any tips as never done one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)