Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Water Tray

We are replacing our water tray and would like to know if anyone has any recomendations and also any wanrings about those that you have bought that have unsuccessful.

We are replacing our community play things tray but don't have the budget to replace it like for like.

Hi there,

We got a water tray last term, i cant remember now wherer it was from, but its a clear plastic blue one. And although it looks great in the catalogue, it has quite a serious downfall. The lip collects loads of water thus overflowing onto the floor. We are constantly mopping up after the chn. Thats the only problem but a pretty bad design.

Hope that make sense xx

Have you contacted Community Playthings - they are very helpful when it comes to replacement parts for their equipment - if the water tray actually meets your needs, but is getting a bit worn out, you may just be able to replace certain parts of it. All CP needs is the model number which should be stamped on the equipment somewhere and they will be able to tell you what parts they have.

I too have found Community Playthings have always been really helpful. In fact, when we lost a part, I rang them up and they were able to look up exactly which items we bought from them although it was some time ago. They were than able to tell exactly which part we needed and were able to replace it. I really haven't come across any water tray that is anywhere near as good as theirs

Hope you can find what you need.

Gruffalo2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)