Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Position Statements

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday!

I am sure lots of you are now ploughing through your to do lists, as I am.

Can anyone explain what information they put in their position statements?

Thanks in advance for your replies

XXX

I have been asked to write a position statement as part of the up date of my action plan. I assume you do exactly as it suggests - write a statement outlining the current situation????

We have to write something similar quite frequently re our work in schools for the LA leads. We have to focus purely on impact on children's outcomes/changes in adults' practice and the impact that is having on children's outcomes - not simply saying what we've done but what has actually happened as a result of what we've done.

If I was updating an action plan now that is probably what I would present to someone else.

Cx

EYFS__black.doc

Not sure if this is of any use. I filled this in to show my head and to then inform my action plan/Governors i.e. to prove we wanted some more money/support etc. I've got it also to show OFSTED that we are aware of certain issues and we have identified them. I'm hoping my head used it as well to fill in SEF.

Edited by eggwoman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)