Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Drinking Bottles

Hi

We currently supply all children with sport type drinking bottles but we need to get some new ones,

just wondering if anyone uses these or know where we can order some?

Many thanks

I think Thames Water do a scheme where they supply water bottles to schools. Have had a quick look around the site but can't seem to find the exact place. Will hunt my daughter's one out and post a link as soon as I've found it, unless someone else knows what I am talking about!

we are a small pre-school we use clear fruit shoot type bottles with a laminated photo of each child with a rubber band sort of like a parcel label . our children start at 2yrs so sometimes get a bit mixed up with whose bottle etc they soon get into it though ,we milton them each night then we can be sure that they are clean and it doesnt matter which bottle the children get the next time. It cuts down on how many to store if you dont have to have each child with an individual bottle.

sue

Does anybody know where to buy the sport type bottles from? I prefer the plastic ones! I need 30 and they need to be cheap! I have seen them for £1 but it would be great if anyone new of anywhere cheaper?

JJB sports sell them in crates of 12 ( presumably one for each team member and one for the sub!!)..........like a milk bottle carry crate, with a handle, so you can keep them all together. I cannot, for the life of me remember what they cost though!

We have a water dispenser, large plastic thing with a little tap, the children help themselves and wash up their cups after use, with an adult helping with the washing up, we do have enough cups for each child but they often have a drink more than once! We have this inside and outside.

JJB sports sell them in crates of 12

Here's the link narnia! I imagine they are for grownups though so they're probably quite big (the website doesn't say how much water they hold.

But what a great idea - easy to carry around and keep them all tidy!

They cost £17.99

Maz

We found them in packs of 3 from most £1 shops... we write the childrens names in permanent marker on the bottom.. we miltons the caps every night, and wash the bottles, and we make sure that no 2 bottles look the same... the children are great at telling them apart once they have asked in the morning, and we havent had any problems. our children are 2 1/2 up on this site.

We replace them maybe twice a year.

Ali :-)

Here's the link narnia! I imagine they are for grownups though so they're probably quite big (the website doesn't say how much water they hold.

But what a great idea - easy to carry around and keep them all tidy!

They cost £17.99

Maz

yes, those are the ones, but they were definately cheaper in our local branch, as they were on special offer. But um, yes, probably too big, though some of our older ones would drain them dry in seconds!! we have used those cheapie dispensers in thepast, but often end up with floods, when the children push the button down too far.So, we're back to a jug, which we keep in a deep plastic tray, so if spills happen, at least it's contained!

Edited by narnia

Thanks Ali, I wil make a start looking in pound shops, any particular ones? I noticed your from the north west too so any handy points in right direction would be great?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)